Another sweet recipe from Sweet Paul's Blog! If you love pancakes as much as I do, I am sure your dog will love them too. I will try this delicious recipe for tomorrow's breakfast and my dog Winnie will get crazy with it.
Makes about 15 - 1 cup buckwheat flour - 4 tablespoons corn flour - 1 teaspoon baking powder - 1 cup buttermilk - 4 tablespoons milk - 1 large egg
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, heat a small amount of butter (to coat) and cook each pancake about 1 minute on each side.
- (For bone-shaped pancakes, just pour the batter into a bone-shaped cookie cutter.)
- Cool and serve. Can be frozen.
If you want to try these pancakes, just add 4 tablespoons of sugar to the mix. Enjoy!
Photography by Colin Cooke